We handle all immigration law matters. We represent clients in Immigration Court and the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service. We have extensive experience in deportation/removal and immigration detention matters. We obtain legal permanent residency status for clients through family based petitions, asylum, self-petitions based on abuse (VAWA), and U-visas for victims of crimes. We handle Naturalization and all other immigration law matters. We handle appeals with USCIS and the Board of Immigration Appeals. This law firm resolves challenging and complicated immigration matters with a high success rate.
Ana María Bazán Law Firm P.C. provides honest and reliable service to meet your special legal needs. We pride ourselves in the treatment we give our clients and how serious we take each and every one of our cases. We will give your case the time and dedication it deserves.
Our immigration representation ranges from the numerous sorts of cases found below:
- Family Based Petitions
- VAWA’s (self-petitions for victims of domestic violence)
- U-visas (immigration status for victims of crimes)
- Provisional Unlawful Presence waivers(I-601A)
- Waivers for grounds of inadmissibility including fraud, criminal convictions, among others (I-601)
- Naturalization and citizenship (acquisition and derivation)
- Detention and Removal defenses in immigration court
- Cancellation of Removal for legal permanent residents and non-legal permanent residents
- Asylum (fear of persecution based on political opinion, membership in a social group (may include domestic violence), race, religion and nationality)https://www.uscis.gov/es/programas-humanitarios/refugiados-y-asilo/asilo
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJ) for children under 21 who have been abused or abandoned by one or both parents in or outside the U.S.
- T-Visas for trafficking victims
- Green card renewals
- Work permit renewals
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) (Pending Congress)
- Appeals and Motions to Reopen with USCIS EOIR and BIA
- All other immigration law matters
Ana María Bazán Law Firm, P.C.